B Series Deep Rotor Sand Making Machine
B Series Deep Rotor Sand Making Machine integrates three crushing methods into one. It is the core equipment in sand making industry. It is widely used in metallic and non-metallic minerals, cement, refractories, abrasives, glass production, aggregate, sand, metallurgical and other industries. It is applicable for medium and fine crushing of various ores and rocks, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, corundum, bauxite, quartz sand, basalt. It incorporates three crushing styles: material on material, material on iron and falling at side.
Max. Handling Capacity: 640t/h (side and central feeding); 360t/h (fully central feeding)
Max. Input Size: 50mm(soft materials); 45mm( hard materials)
Min. Power: 75Kw×2
- Deep cavity-type rotor design is optimized to increase pass-through volume of material by 30%.
- Modular-design hammer makes replacement of worn parts easier and can reduce cost by more than 30%.
- The core parts are highly wear-resistant and heat-resistant.
- Diamond-shaped impact block avoids stand plate being damaged after wear-out.
- Bearings are from famous Swedish and American brands.
- Optimal shooting mouth and smoother curve-shaped design reduce the resistance to the material flow, improving pass-through capacity as well.
- Special seal structure at the end of the spindle ensures no oil leak.
- Parts of hydraulic openings are imported from Japan. It is easy and quick to move upper lid, so the internal mechanical overhaul and replacement need less labor effort.
- Using high protection motor to keep high efficiency and low noise.