B Deep Rotor Sand Making Machine
B Series Sand Making Machine integrates three crushing methods into one. It is the core equipment in sand making industry. It incorporates three crushing styles: material on material, material on iron and falling at side.
Max. Capacity: 640t/h (side and central feeding); 360t/h (fully central feeding)
Max. Input Size: 50mm(soft materials); 45mm( hard materials)
Min. Power: 75Kw×2
Material: cement, refractories, abrasives, glass production, aggregate, sand, metallurgical, iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, corundum, bauxite, quartz sand, basalt, etc.
- Deep cavity-type rotor design is optimized to increase pass-through volume of material by 30%.
- Modular-design hammer makes replacement of worn parts easier and can reduce cost by more than 30%.
- The core parts are highly wear-resistant and heat-resistant.
- Diamond-shaped impact block avoids stand plate being damaged after wear-out.
- Bearings are from famous Swedish and American brands.
- Optimal shooting mouth and smoother curve-shaped design reduce the resistance to the material flow, improving pass-through capacity as well.
- Special seal structure at the end of the spindle ensures no oil leak.
- Parts of hydraulic openings are imported from Japan. It is easy and quick to move upper lid, so the internal mechanical overhaul and replacement need less labor effort.
- Using high protection motor to keep high efficiency and low noise.