CAPACITY OF SAND MAKING MACHINE
Generally speaking, there are many factors affecting the production capacity of sand making machine. Generally speaking, there are five factors. Next, I will describe these factors and propose corresponding solutions.
(1) Hardness of materials. The harder the material, the more difficult it is to break up, and the worse the wear on the equipment. Sand-making speed is slow, of course, sand-making capacity is small. This requires us to choose the right material.
(2) Material composition, the more fine powder in the material before sand making, the more influence sand making, because these fine powder is easy to adhere and affect transportation. Therefore, the material with high content of fine powder should be screened one time in advance. Fine powder will be screened out from the material as far as possible, so as not to affect the normal operation of sand making equipment.
(3) The fineness of the material after sand making. In this respect, it depends on the specific requirements of the concentrator. If there are no special requirements, the fineness of the material can be generally set to medium.
(4) Viscosity of materials. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere. The material with high viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the sand-making chamber in the crusher. If it can not be cleaned up in time, it will seriously affect the working efficiency of the sand making machine, and seriously affect the normal work of the sand making machine. Therefore, when choosing materials, we must pay attention to the viscosity of materials can not be too large.
(5) Material humidity, that is, when the moisture content in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere to the content of the sand making machine, and also easy to clog in the process of conveying the material, resulting in the reduction of sand making capacity. To solve this problem, the temperature of the material should be strictly controlled when the material is selected. If the temperature of the selected material is too high, the percentage of moisture in the material can be reduced by sunshine or air-drying.