XZM Series Ultrafine Mill
ZENITH’s XZM Series Ultrafine Mill is widely used for micron powder production. The output size can reach 2500mesh (5um). It is suitable to grind the material with middle and low hardness, moisture below 6%, and the material should be non-explosive and non-flammable, such as: calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, steatite, mica, magnetite, iolite, pyrophillite, vermiculite, meerschaum, attapulgite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, phosphate ore, potassium ore pumice, etc. The sizes of the finished product can be adjusted between 325-2500meshes.
Max. Input Size: 20mm
Min. Output Size: 2500meshes
Max. Capacity: 25t/h
Min. Power: 75Kw
- High capacity and low consumption.
- Advanced grinding cavity design.
- High quality grinding media.
- Advanced intelligent speed control device.
- Large range of fineness adjustment.