HOW TO CHOOSE GRINDING MILL TO PROCESS KAOLIN?
Kaolin is a kind of non-metallic mineral, which is grind by a mill and can be used for different purposes according to the differences in the fineness of the material. For example, the ceramic industry generally requires less than 325 mesh, and fillers such as paper generally require about 800 mesh.
So, if you want to process kaolin, which grinding mill should you choose? Many customers doubt about this. So today we come to understand what grinding mill should be used for processing kaolin.
As mentioned above, the processing of kaolin has requirements for the fineness of the output of the mill. In fact, if the application field of the finished product is considered, the purity of the output powder is also required. Based on this, we introduce two superfine grinding mills for your reference:
1. LUM Ultrafine Vertical Grinding Mill
LUM Grinding Mill adopts the current advanced technology of grinding roller and German technology of powder selection, and integrates ultrafine grinding, grading and conveying. It is a powder making equipment with extraordinary performance for kaolin.
1) The use of PLC control system and multi-head powder separating technology in this grinding mill can help control working status easily and reduce the energy consumption by 30-50%.
2) It uses unique roller shell and lining plate grinding curve. It’s easier to generate material layer and can realize high rate of finished products by once powder milling.
2. XZM Ultrafine Grinding Mill
XZM Grinding Mill is a new type of ultrafine powder (325-2500 mesh) kaolin processing equipment developed on the basis of accumulated years of experience in the production of mills and absorbing Sweden’s advanced machinery manufacturing technology.
1) With the same fineness and power, the production capacity is 40% higher than that of jet grinding mill and stirred grinding mill, and the yield is twice as large as that of ball mill.
2) The multi-head cage-type powder selector can be configured. The fineness can be adjusted between 325-2500 meshes, and the screening rate can achieve D97≤5μm once.
3) Silencer and noise elimination room are configured to reduce noises. Besides, the operation is organized by conforming to national environmental protection standards.
There are many brands of grinding mills on the market, so be sure to find the mill that suits your production needs. If you want to know more about the grinding mill, you can leave a message online or call the hotline, ZENITH will serve you wholeheartedly.