COAL PORTABLE CRUSHER MACHINE
Coal portable crusher machine for sale are designed for producing coal, aggregates, for primary crushing in quarries and for recycling construction materials. This portable crushing plant can be used with any type of minerals and rocks, even if particularly hard and abrasive. These units can reduce production costs remarkably while at the same time guaranteeing high performances. Easy to transport and quick to start-up, they are reliable machines and comply with the safety and environmental standards.
- 1. The coal portable secondary crushing units are easy to transport and quick to start-up. They are reliable machines that comply with the safety and environmental standards.
- 2. Particular attention has been placed in the design in order to facilitate the control and maintenance operations as well as the configuration for transportation.
- 3. Over-dimensioned track system.
- 4. Generator set.
- 5. Control panel equipped with automatic safety devices and electric block in case of machine failure.
- 6. The unit can be fitted with various optionals, which make it possible to satisfy the specific requirements for any application.
Coal Portable Crushing Plant Working Principle
The control panel of coal portable crushing plant equipped with automatic safety devices and electric block in case of machine failure. The coal portable crushing unit can be fitted with various optional equipment, which make it possible to satisfy the specific requirements for any application. The coal portable crushing machine can process either recycling material or even hard and abrasive rock, guaranteeing high outputs and excellent quality. A sturdy frame designed, as the whole unit, with the drawing software to ensure accurate dimensioning of the structures without any unnecessary weight makes the unit easy and safe to maneuver even in difficult terrain conditions. The coal portable crushing plant unit can work as a standalone primary unit but can also be combined with a portable screening unit and a secondary crushing unit.